Security Engineer (Hybrid, Boston) (HA-33886086)
A top Asset Manager in Boston is looking for a InfoSec Leader to drive their security program and own the standards across the firm. You must be able to go onsite for this role in Boston.
- Ensure environment is secure and compliant, following industry best practices
- Create and update policies
- Work with external vendors to ensure they are following security standards implemented
- Conduct Risk Assessment for firm
- Own penetration testing
- Manage two factor authentication, email security, threat protection
- Provide security awareness training via phishing campaigns, etc.
- 5+ years in Information Security Role, ideally with a mix of technical/IT Risk related responsibilities
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build and lead a security program
- CISSP preferred
If you are interested in a leadership role at a top tier organization, please apply.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com