Are you a SME in Security Engineering and enjoy hands on implementation and configuration of network and security tools? Do you have Project Management experience over Security tools and technology installations or migrations? I am in need of 2 Security Engineers with 5+ years of experience in IT Security and in an enterprise environment. This is a Full Time / Permanent Role in the NW suburbs of Chicago.
What you get to do:
- SME and Project Manager for Security tools/technologies project Life Cycle
- Product implementation, installation, configuration, migration & troubleshooting of networking and security equipment
- Exposure to VPN deployment and Identity management tools
What we look for:
- 5+ years of experience as a Security Engineer and 2+ years as a project manager/lead
- Experience w/ Security skills such as: ID/PS, Splunk, Firewalls (Cisco ASA, Palo Alto), Symantec Endpoint Protection/AV, log management, Identity management, Data Loss Prevention, Symantec, RSA, Microsoft, RedHat,
- Experience w/ Networking skills such as: Network Switches (Cisco ACI, Nexus), wireless networking equipment, virtualization (VMWare, HyTrust),
If you are a Security Engineer with hands on, Implementation experience please apply with your resume and phone number to learn more!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.