Senior C++ Engineer
I am reaching out today because I am partnering with one of the top high frequency trading firms in Chicago to find a Senior Software Engineer. This high performing organization is seeking a Senior C++ Engineer who will apply their insight into how their development and technology interacts with the rest of the underlying business. Not only will this Senior Engineer be hands-on in new development and have the ability to drive new projects, but also mentor junior engineers and interact with various ends of the business.
- Advanced experience in modern C++ (11/14/17)
- 3+ years' experience with C++ within a Linux environment
- Experience within financial technology
- Prior experience within Trading is highly desired
- Experience building and optimizing ultra-low latency systems
- Experience with multithreading and real-time operating systems
- Experience with highly distributed systems and large scale software performance
- Experience directly interacting with traders, quants, etc.
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Engineering
My client is looking for a Senior Engineer who can bring in new ideas and bring them to fruition. Sound interesting? Apply with an updated resume.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.