Senior C++ Software Engineer
An industry leading proprietary trading firm is seeking a Senior C++ Software Engineer to help impact their team in Chicago. This technology driven firm is offering the opportunity to use your expertise in modern C++ to contribute to software solutions for their low-latency, real time trading platform. You will be given the opportunity to collaborate with other experienced software developers as well as contribute your own innovative ideas. You will be able to see your direct impact in this established organization as you will be solving complex problems.
- Expertise in modern C++ (11, 14, 17, 20)
- Knowledge of multi-threading and real-time data on Linux
- Background in the finance or trading industry
- Experience building and optimizing low latency systems
- Complex problem solver that can see out a project from start to finish
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or an equivalent field
- A collaborative work environment where creative solutions are encouraged
- The ability to mentor junior engineers in a company with an inspiring culture
- Company paid medical, vision, and dental coverage with 401k match
- Competitive compensation package that includes performance based bonuses
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.