Senior Software Architect (HA-33891875)
A leading Investment firm in Boston is building out a brand-new Research team and looking for a Quant Product Architect to lead the charge.
This person will lead the architecture, design and implementation of data and application architecture from the ground up.
What You'll Do:
- Provide oversight and leadership to data and application architecture
- Implement and test new technologies into product suite firmwide
- Ensure best practices on architecture and implementation
- Lead code reviews and offer peer mentorship
- 10-12+ years of hands-on engineering experience
- Python, SQL, Data Engineering (Spark, ETL, etc.), Azure
- Experience with micro-service based architecture
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering (or equivalent)
This is a full-time position (no contract/c2c) and hybrid in Boston. Salary ranges from $190-220K on the base + bonus (negotiable dependent on experience). Visa sponsorship is not available for this opportunity.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com