Senior Data Scientist / Engineer - Robotics
In this position the candidate would be expected to contribute to the research and development of world class robots in a passionate team of professionals.
The compensation is extremely competitive.
The ideal candidate would have experience working in and preferrably leading hands-on robotics perception development, and integrating results into motion planning and reactive control algorithms.
Examples of ideal practical experience:
Data fusion for localization, object tracking, system calibration, model building and matching, and enabling robot navigation in the real world.
- Experience with one of the major machine learning frameworks (pytorch, tensorflow, etc...)
- Experience programming in Python or C++
- Experience with data collection and preparation suitable for distributed training
- Experience with training ML algorithms in the realm of computer vision
- Experience with perception and/or motion planning on real-world robots
- Experience working with point clouds / voxels
- AWS or other cloud-based infrastructure
- Experience with reinforcement learning
- 2+ Years of professional experience
- Master's degree or PhD in a quantitative field (CS, Engineering, Statistics etc.)
If you match most of these, and believe you could be a good fit, apply below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.