Senior Data Scientist - Healthcare Analytics (Remote)
An experienced data scientist with a background in the healthcare domain is required by a mid-stage start up that build data solutions that help to improve the healthcare system. The position will help provide new innovative analytic solutions as well as help develop various commercial products through development and deployment of machine learning Algorithms.
The position will also be client facing, providing consultations and helping deliver insights and analytics to the end user community to help enhance patient experience. This is a remote position.
Key skills/ Requirements:
- Masters (with 5+ years industry experience) or PhD (2+ years industry experience) in Science, Math, Engineering or computational related field.
- Experience in Healthcare domain
- Strong experience building and developing Machine learning models
- Excellent programming skills in Python, ability to develop production level code
- Natural Language Programming (NLP) experience highly desirable.
If interested in the role, please apply using the link. If you have questions, please reach out to Frazer Spackman at Huxley Associates for a confidential conversation.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.