Senior Data Scientist
An ecommerce company in Boston is looking for a data scientist in our Fraud team who will be responsible for extracting, interpreting, and using data to solve business problems and prevent fraud.
The ideal candidate will have an MS or PhD in related discipline (such as Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Finance, or Computer Science) and 5 or more years' experience.
Skills and Requirements:
- MS or PhD in related discipline (Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Finance, or Computer Science) or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience in machine learning, statistical modeling, and data mining
- Experience with Python, R, or other programming language
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL, and unstructured databases (MySQL, Hadoop, Redshift, MongoDB)
- Experience with software design and developing mathematical models to predict business outcomes with scalability, reliability, and accuracy
As part of our Fraud team, you will be working on projects such as: developing and implementing fraud prevention and detection models, organizing large amounts of data from multiple sources, and building and enhancing predictive anomaly detection machine learning.
If interested in this role please apply using the link. If you have any questions regarding the role, please call Isabel Strelzik at (617) 248-9560 extension 5039.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.