Senior DevOps Engineer
A Financial services client is seeking a mid to senior level DevOps engineer to join a growing DevOps practice. This engineer will sit on a collaborative team focused on configuration, automation, and optimization of the development process, production platforms as well as new technology research/development and integration into the firm's evolving technology portfolio.
- Provide coverage of AWS support and development.
- Provide input on design of scalability, redundancy, and fault-tolerance for the firm's software environment.
- Build/integrate with monitoring and alert systems to increase internal visibility and automatically respond to incidents in our various environments.
- Design, build, and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
- Work with the development teams to identify and remove performance bottlenecks, scaling chokepoints, single points of failure, and to optimize firm's software and systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or similar area of study.
- Deep knowledge of and experience with RedHat Linux systems, administration, operations, and network interconnectivity.
- Enterprise AWS experience beyond EC2.
- RedHat Ansible expertise. Understanding of roles, custom module and module development.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Development tool chain knowledge, Jenkins/TeamCity/Git/Make/Maven/Conda/Artifactory.
- Atlassian software administration experience.
- Python proficiency.
- Administrator level knowledge of VMWare.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.