Senior DevOps Engineer
A highly rated IT consulting firm is looking to add a Senior DevOps Engineer to their team in the St. Louis area. This full-time client-facing role will support projects focused on technology improvement and upgrades. Key to success in this position is senior-level experience with CI/CD, excellent attention to detail, and an outgoing personality.
- Work cross-functionally to confirm application safety and stability (Architects, Security teams, Operations, etc.)
- Subject matter consultant on the software development life cycle
- Develop automated processes and procedures to reduce errors, increase efficiency, and improve versatility
- Coding oversight and improvement
- Collaborate with team members to guarantee timely completion of projects
Requirements for the role:
- Senior-level experience with technical architecture and framework
- Expert knowledge of automation orchestration tools (Chef, Ansible, etc.)
- Excellent scripting abilities (Shell, Python, Bash, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with log management and cloud monitoring software
- Security Protocol experience
If this role interests you, please apply as soon as possible. If this role looks like a great fit for your friend, feel free to share the details!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.