Based in New York, this company is a trusted global marketplace. This platform utilizes a powerful data engine, to enable brands to sponsor social media users. Connecting brands and people. This platform rewards social media users promoting the brands for their time, creativity and advocacy. Brands spend billions of dollars a year advertising 'at' people, with no direction of their audience; in turn, as consumers, we feel targeted by being bombarded with ads that are overwhelming or irrelevant to our lives. This platform helps brands connect to real people who will sponsor things that they believe in and love! Want to learn more?
- Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Industry: Information Technology Software Provider
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Compensation: Base Salary + Bonus + Other benefits and incentives
Location: Midtown, New York City
The company offers a mobile app/service connecting everyday social media users to be sponsored by brands they love with an additional philanthropic aspect of giving back to charities of their choice upon finishing the sponsorship. This brand is optimizing technology to connect to their audience in the most efficient way, resulting in a growth within their tech team.
As a DevOps engineer, you will be working with other team members working with a wide variety of the newest technologies to create & support their environment while also building & designing the infrastructure to help lead their team in automating operational processes as efficiently as possible.
- Implementation of cloud-based components
- Building & maintaining CICD pipelines
- Support of existing infrastructure
- Optimize current environments
- Technical leadership in infrastructure architecture
- Ensuring high security and high availability for mission-critical systems and processes
- AWS Lambda
- K8's - Docker
- Containerization tools
- AWS, API's, command lines & automation
- Strong ownership & ability to work with a limited set of requirements
- Strong networking skills (VPC, Load Balancer)