Senior FPGA Engineer
A high frequency trading firm focused on bleeding edge technology to execute their algorithmic, black box trading strategies is looking to build out their FPGA presence. The firm is known for its collaborative approach to problem solving and flat structure.
In this role, you will be impacting the architecture and next generation hardware development strategies as the team builds low latency infrastructure across different trading desks.This role will give you an opportunity to drive the hardware strategies of the firm while working directly with traders to solve complex challenges associated with reducing the latency of a trading system.
What you need:
- 5+ years of experience in full cycle FPGA development
- Strong career focus in RTL programming (Verilog, System Verilog, or VHDL)
- Experience working as a technical lead/hands-on manager
- Exposure to software programming or working with embedded systems (C/C++ preferred)
- Experience working with networking protocols, PCIe is a plus
- Focus on system performance/optimization and working in a low latency environment
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and constantly evolving environment
This firm offers competitive compensation including a generous bonus, 401k match, fully covered medical and dental insurance, catered lunches, stocked fridge, health and wellness benefits and more!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.