Senior FPGA Engineer
I am working with a top tier trading firm focusing their efforts on industry leading technology. We need an experienced FPGA Engineer motivated to implement an extremely high speed, low latency FPGA. This person will have exposure to Verilog/System Verilog with experience with C/C++ an added bonus. Ability to work with agility and adapt with the team is a must.
- 4+ years experience with FPGA design and verification in SystemVerilog, Verilog, or VHDL
- 2+ years Experience or strong academic background in Ethernet and TCP/IP
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science
- Understanding of higher-level CS concepts such as data structures and algorithms
- Advanced expertise in computer networks, computer architecture, and operating systems and embedded systems
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.