Senior Java Developer, VP (HA-33893039)
- Partner with multiple management teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals as well as identify and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements
- Resolve variety of high impact problems/projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards
- Provide expertise in area and advanced knowledge of applications programming and ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint
- Utilize advanced knowledge of system flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals
- Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions
- Serve as advisor or coach to mid-level developers and analysts, allocating work as necessary
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding us, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com