Senior Network Engineer Chicago
Full-Time Opportunity - FinTech- Downtown Chicago
In this Senior-Level Network Engineer role at a top FinTech firm, you will get the chance to make an immediate impact with the company. This firm is looking for a networking expert that is motivated and can work in a collaborative environment with a team of engineers to implement and deploy network infrastructure for both client and internal networks.
Engineers must be prepared to oversee the full life cycle of projects which include: gathering requirements, testing, designing, documentation and implementation. A great opportunity for any engineer looking to continue their professional growth and is looking for a new challenge.
- 5+ years of being a networking engineer
- Expert knowledge of Juniper/Cisco routers and switches(Juniper preferred)
- Experience with Firewall platforms(Juniper, Cisco, Palo Alto)
- Expertise in routing protocols(BGP,OSPF)
- Multicast(PIM,IGMP) experience
- Knowledge of network analysis tools(Sniffer, Ethereal) and troubleshooting with real-time application
- F5 LTM & GTM experience
- Extensive experience in implementing and troubleshooting L2 and L3 switching
- Exposure to AWS/Cloud networking and automation
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with other engineers
- Experience with Financial/Trading environment is an advantage
If you have great experience in the Networking space and are looking to move to a fast paced, collaborative environment in the exciting space of Financial Technology in downtown Chicago, then please apply to Francisco at Huxley Chicago.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.