This Chicago area IT services firm is looking for a talented Senior Network Support Engineer to help provide top-level support to their growing client base. This role is responsible for working directly with customers to solve and prevent incidents affecting service.
Within this position, your responsibilities include:
- Assist customers experiencing irregular network events
- Manage and prioritize alerts or incidents within a tracking and monitoring system
- Work with third-party providers to resolve related issues
- Respond to customer incidents via remote access tools
- Occasional on-site or after-hours work may be necessary
The ideal candidate will have great communication and customer service skills. Some qualifications include:
- Extensive experience designing, configuring, and troubleshooting routers/switches, firewalls, virtual tech, networks, etc.
- Experience with VPN technologies.
- Hands on work with Cisco technologies (Network, Nexus, Wireless, Virtualization, etc.)
- CCNP or equivalent
If this position interests you, please apply as soon as possible.
If you know someone else who might be a great fit, feel free to share!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.