Senior QA Engineer - Downtown Chicago
Senior QA Engineer / Financial Services / Downtown Chicago / $90-100K base
A top financial services organization is looking for a Senior QA Engineer for their team in Chicago. You'll join a growing team to plan automation testing, guide and review the team's projects, and help train more junior engineers.
- Create automation plans and roadmaps to cover key applications
- Continuous improvement within software testing life cycle
- Mentor team members on automation tools and best practices
- Work with a global QA team to drive performance and resolve issues
- Vendor selection and recommendation of new tools and upgrades
- Develop QA procedures and standards
- Bachelor's and 6+ years' experience in Software Testing, Automation Testing, or QA role
- Ideally a recent role as a lead or manager in the financial services industry
- Proficiency in at least one of the following, with knowledge of others: Python, Java, C#
- Strong knowledge of software testing stateless platforms (SOAP, RESTful web services)
- Working experience with automation tools like Selenium Webdriver, SoapUI, HP UFT, JMeter
- Experience with test strategies, data, execution, and case documentation
- Background with DevOps or CI/CD tools like Git, Jenkins, and Azure pipelines
This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity in downtown Chicago.
Please apply or reach out to Emily at Huxley if this sounds like a good fit.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.