Senior Quantitative Developer
A multi-asset management company with tens of billions of dollars in AUM, is looking for front office Senior Quantitative Developer closely working with the portfolio investment teams.
- Design and implement innovative technology solutions for various portfolio applications and the research platform
- Work with front-office teams on technology to implement and support alpha research, data engineering, portfolio construction, risk management, and security pricing and analytics
- Generate prototypes and solutions for the investment team
- Enhance and Develop quantitative research and backtesting model infrastructure, as well as conduct research into new fields of signals and sources
- 5 + years of professional programming experience in modern quantitative languages such as R, Matlab or Python
- Experience with SQL and database development
- Bachelors or higher in a quantitatively focused field (CS, Mathematics, Sciences)
- Previous experience working closely with the trading process
- C# or Java experience a plus
- Machine learning experience a plus
If interested in the role, please apply using the link. If you have questions, please reach out to Ralfs Beitans at 617-784-8120 for a confidential conversation.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.