Senior Quantitative Engineer
A top, well-funded asset manager is looking for Quantitative Developers and Researchers to work on their C++ high-frequency trading system. The trading system will work with equities and futures so previous experience is a plus.
This is an exclusive opportunity to work at a prestigious fund with extremely competitive compensation (400k +) with a highly rewarding project. The candidate will work directly with the Portfolio Manager. The candidate will be joining a fund with tenured professionals who are passionate about their work.
- Experience developing the infrastructure for a top high-frequency trading company in C++ or working on low latency projects measured in microseconds
- Subject matter expert in modern C++ coding
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in the financial industry with a HFT focus
The Ideal Candidate:
- Published papers in relation to low latency strategies/ methods
- Has Patents related to the industry
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, please feel free to reach out to Ralfs at Huxley 617 784 8120 for additional information.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.