Senior Security Engineer - Austin, TX
A leading insurance company is looking for a Senior Security Engineer to bring on their team in their Austin, TX office. You'll be joining the Infrastructure and Security Change team which is focused on keeping the company secure from the inside and deploying security infrastructure to proactively defend against threats and vulnerabilities.
What you'll do…
- Keep IT systems secure against new and existing threats by implementing new security tools and infrastructure
- Be the technical SME for security projects including the design and planning stages
- Be a main engineer on the current company-wide project, which is implementing Next Gen firewall features to the Palo Alto network
What you'll bring…
- Experience architecting and engineering IAM / PAM tools
- VPN and firewall deployment; Palo Alto preferred
- SIEM implementation and configuration experience
This is a full-time, permanent, direct-hire role in their office in Austin, TX.
If you or someone you know might be interested, please reach out to Emily at Huxley.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.