Senior Security Engineer
Are you looking for a new position where you get to work on exciting, hands-on projects deploying security tools? A leading insurance provider is looking to bring in a Senior Security Engineer to their Chicago area office.
They're looking for someone with hands-on experience deploying VPN's and PAM/IAM tools, as well as someone who's interested in continuing to grow their technical skills. What your responsibilities will include:
- Keeping IT systems secure against new and existing threats
- Analyzing, implementing, and upgrading security systems and technologies - specifically a Palo Alto VPN
- Technical SME & Project Manager
- Experience deploying a VPN (Palo Alto, Cisco ASA)
- PAM and IAM implementation, configuration, migration, and troubleshooting (CyberArk, One Identity Safeguard)
- SIEM tools / Splunk (using to build dashboards or implementing the tools)
Does this sound like something you'd be interested in? If so, apply here or reach out directly to Emily at Huxley.
This is a full-time, direct-hire position and requires you to be on-site in their Chicago office.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.