Senior Software Engineer - IT Service - Greater Philly, PA
You will be expected to propose designs and architectures as well as contribute feedback to the goals of various projects. Software development for this role will focus on creating the core of applications and services that will include development of both front and back end layers.
As a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for code review of junior developers to ensure it aligns with coding guidelines and provide guidance to junior members of the team.
- Everything runs on Linux
- You do not have to be a Go developer but must be willing to adapt to the existing technical stack
Required Technical Skills
- Understand the architecture and design principles that result in scalable and easily maintained solutions
- Be able to work autonomously to develop core functions and features of new applications based on design and architecture meetings
- Working with junior team members
- Comfortable in multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux)
Nice To Have
- Experience working with open source technologies or related projects
- Worked with User Interface in React
You will be working in a diverse, technical environment surrounded by cyber-security professionals. Majority of the leaderships are still hands-on and have a trickle-down effect which encourages and promotes a technical mindset firm wide.
The company encourages their employees to research tools and bring them to the attention of the development team and provides the flexibility and independence for creative solutions.
Location: Greater Philadelphia/Bala Cynwd, PA (Open to non-local candidates but relocation assistance will not be provided)
Sponsorship: Client is unable to sponsor at this time
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.