Senior Software Engineer
I am working with a top leading firm in Downtown Chicago, who is currently looking to fulfil a Senior Software Engineer position. This firm focuses on data analytics in anything sport's related. The data will be collected through sports research, news and video content, broadcasters, tech companies, etc.
As a Senior Software Developer responsibilities include:
- Work in all phases of software engineering i.e. design, testing, implementation, deployment, support, etc.
- Coaching and mentoring other software engineers in your space
- Teaming up with the product owner to provide top-notch AI- powered solutions
- Ability to problem solve on all aspects of the enterprise
- Utilize pair programming/TDD on a day to day basis.
Skill the companies are looking for:
- Node js
- Apache Spark
What is in it for you?!:
- Unlimited PTO
- Casual Dress Environment
If this role sparks your interest, please reach out to Ramona Roberts at Huxley.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.