Senior Software Developer (.NET Core, modern Web)
A boutique investment management firm in Boston is hiring a senior software developer who can help modernize their internal business applications systems as they enter 2020. This individual will be responsible for working on financial system optimization and enhancements of existing applications using modern .NET Core and web technologies. As the firm moves towards implementing robust technical solutions for their financial business, you will be responsible for handling end-to-end development of business critical applications within a close knit development team.
- 4-7 years of Microsoft stack development experience (C#, .NET, SQL Server)
- Internal business application development background or commercial software development experience
- Recent exposure to .Net Core and modern UI frameworks in Angular or React
- Interest in financial services and interfacing with the business
- Modern web and cloud experience is a plus
Apply now and we will be in touch.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.