Software/Data Engineer (Python, Static Data, OOP)
This top growing financial firm in Chicago is looking for Software/Data Engineer to join their growing team and who will work with cutting edge tech! This team is responsible for the collecting and transformation of the data for analytics.
- A Python and SQL technologies expert
- Building out data pipelines
- Designing and developing programs and systems daily
- Able to work efficiently and collaborate with systems operations
- Conduct research and provide technology solutions
- Plans and executes unit tests to ensure the developed code is free of functional defects
- At least 3+ or more years of related experience
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Extensive skills in building out data pipelines
- A degree in a Computer Science/Computer Engineering related field
- At least two years of Capital Markets experience is preferred
What's in it for you?!
- Competitive Compensation base + Cash Bonus 10-15%
- Take ownership of project and initiatives right away
- Ability to collaborate with leadership and make an impact immediately
If you are interested in this Senior Software Engineer role for a top firm in Chicago, IL, please respond to me directly, and feel free to share with your network!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.