Software Developer - C# - Quantitative Modelling/Analytics
I am currently working with many of the top proprietary firms located in Chicago that are looking to bring on a C# Software Developer to join their Global Quantitative Modelling and Analytics team.
You will be joining a team responsible for providing models and analytics to the firm's businesses firm-wide and will be instrumental in helping define and implement software solutions for pricing, risk management, PnL and scenario analysis. You will work with other skilled developers as well as working closely with the front office traders, portfolio managers, risk managers, quants, etc. to develop solutions that will be used throughout the entire organization on a daily basis.
- Experience doing software development within capital markets(Fixed Income preferred)
- 3-10 years' Experience with C#/ .Net, WPF, (Java or C++ is a plus)
- Experience working with GUI's and Multithreading
- Work with Front office individuals(Quants, Traders, Portfolio Managers)
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team to solve complex problems
- Strong communication skills within a team environment
You will have the opportunity to work for one of the top trading firms in the U.S. as well as the ability to work with other top minds in the software development. Working collaboratively with other members of your team you'll have to ability to learn new ways of doing things as well as being able to gain industry experience within a very competitive and lucrative field. You will also have exposure to some of the most innovative technologies and be able to grow your technical abilities building high performance Trading solutions that will have a major impact on the business.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.