Sr. C++ Developer - Trading Systems
I am currently working with a top proprietary trading in Chicago that are looking to bring on talented Sr. C++ Software Developers to help build out their next generation trading systems.
You will be joining a team responsible for building and fine tuning trading platforms. You will work with other skilled developers as well as working closely with the front office traders, portfolio managers, risk managers, quants, etc. to develop solutions that will be used throughout the entire organization on a daily basis.
- Experience doing software development within capital markets/trading
- 3-10 years Experience with C++ latency sensitive development
- Experience developing trading strategies (options preferred)
- Work with Front office individuals (Quants, Traders, Portfolio Managers)
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team to solve complex problems
- Strong communication skills within a team environment
You will have the opportunity to work for one of the top trading firms in Chicago as well as the ability to work with other top minds in the software development. Working collaboratively with other members of your team you'll have to ability to learn new ways of doing things as well as being able to gain industry experience within a very competitive and lucrative field. You will also have exposure to some of the most innovative technologies and be able to grow your technical abilities building high performance risk management and pricing solutions that will have a major impact on the business.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.