Sr. InfoSec Compliance Analyst - SOC 2 Required
A growing financial institution is looking for a Senior Information Security Compliance Analyst to join their team in downtown Chicago. You'll be joining a growing team that has a tight-knit and collaborative feel.
You'll be responsible for monitoring and mitigating existing compliance issues as well as ensuring internal systems and security controls are compliant with security standards.
- Track compliance across SOC 2, NIST and FISMA security frameworks
- Analyze controls to guarantee they meet compliance requirements
- Map regulatory requirements across the security framework
- Perform internal risk assessments and monitor third-party assessments
- Bachelor's degree required; business or computer science degree preferred
- 5+ years' experience testing security controls and audits
- 2+ years' experience creating or managing a security awareness program
- Working knowledge of SOC-2 security standards; FISMA and NIST desired
This is a direct-hire, permanent, full-time position and requires you to be onsite in the company's downtown Chicago office.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.