Sr. IT Auditor - Operational Audit
A leading insurance provider is looking to bring on a Senior IT Auditor to their Internal Audit team in their Chicago suburbs office. This team is high-performing and would be an exciting team to join. They're looking for someone who is highly technical, with experience in risk and control functions.
As the Senior IT Auditor, you'd be able to work on diverse audit opportunities in risk and insurance across the entire company, being able to participate in audits across the world and alongside teams and leaders from other countries.
Since this is a Senior position, you'll be expected to do risk assessments and design audit plans in areas of the company that have never been touched. If you're looking for an exciting & hands-on opportunity on a tight-knit team, please apply!
- Identify risks by performing risk-based IT and integrated audits
- Evaluate and improve the efficiency of IT governance, risk management, and control processes by using data analytics
- Perform field events such as interviewing clients and observing complex IT procedures
- Report audit results to AiC by creating workpapers and complete follow-up tasks necessitated by the audit
- Stakeholder management
- Bachelor's and 4 or more years' experience in finance, accounting, or audit (compliance, financial, operational)
- Experience with operational audits - risk assessment, designing test plan and controls
- Ability to and experience with presenting audit reports to stakeholders
- COBIT, COSO, NIST Frameworks
- IIA and ISACA
- Ability and willingness to travel 10-25%
- MBA or Bachelor's in accounting / finance
- CIA, CPA, CISA
- Experience in the insurance industry
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
This is a full-time, permanent, direct-hire role that requires you to be on-site in their office in the Chicago suburbs.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.