Sr. IT Auditor
Senior IT Auditor
A leading insurance provider is looking to bring on a Senior IT Auditor to their Internal Audit team in the Chicago office. This team is high-performing and would be an exciting team to join. They're looking for someone who is highly technical, with experience in risk and control functions.
As the Senior IT Auditor, you'd be able to work on diverse audit opportunities in risk and insurance across the entire company, being able to participate in audits across the world and alongside teams and leaders from other countries.
- Identify risks by performing risk-based IT and integrated audits
- Evaluate and improve the efficiency of IT governance, risk management, and control processes by using data analytics
- Perform field events such as interviewing clients and observing complex IT procedures
- Report audit results to AiC by creating workpapers and complete follow-up tasks necessitated by the audit
- Stakeholder management
- Bachelor's and 4 or more years' experience in finance, accounting, or audit (compliance, financial, operational)
- Ability and willingness to travel 10-25%
- MBA or Bachelor's in accounting / finance
- CIA, CPA, CISA
- Experience in the insurance industry
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.