Sr. IT Auditor
We are looking for a critical thinker that can develop risk and controls frameworks, as this is a 100% Operational IT Audit role. You will get to work with, as well as occasionally be the AIC, to execute Audits, test the effectiveness and present to Sr. Stakeholders.
As the Sr. IT Auditor, you will get to analyze new areas of the business and determine what are the risk? What are the controls needed? Then develop the framework! You will then summarize the findings and present on each project you work on.
This is a Full Time, Permanent role in the suburbs of Chicago.
What we look for:
- Worked with COSO, COBIT and NIST Frameworks
- IIA (The Institute of Internal Auditors) and ISACA
- Previously worked in the Insurance or Financial Industry
- Resourceful- understand the concept of technologies - ability to research and go
- Critical Thinker
- 5+ years of experience in an IT Audit role
If you are interested, please apply with your updated resume in word format to learn more.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.