Sr. Security Engineer - Memphis or Knoxville
A great financial institution is looking to bring on a Senior Security Engineer to their team in either Memphis or Knoxville, TN.
You'll be responsible for designing the internet and partner-facing DMZ, secure cloud-based solutions, and managing other aspects of security in the business.
- Key participant in cloud migration project - securing the cloud
- SME for vendor evaluation and security tools
- Support Incident Response team by operating necessary processes to act on threat intelligence
- Integrate systems and logs into SIEM
- Performed on-premise migrations to the cloud and experience with SaaS, PaaS, IaaS in cloud
- 5+ years' experience implementing and configuring network and application-based firewalls
- Working experience with Firemon
- Background designing and troubleshooting in complex firewall, DMZ, routing, and segmentation environments
- Proficiency with network routing, F5 load balancers, internet web proxies, NAT, DNS, TCP/IP, and network security principles
- Splunk & Encryption experience
- Bachelor's in Computer engineering preferred but not required
- Industry certification like CISSP preferred but not required
This is a full-time, direct-hire, permanent role that requires you to be onsite in their office.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.