Technical Support Specialist
If you are looking to contribute and build your skills in an open and inclusive environment in Naples, Florida, working in a variety of sectors using specialized technology apply to this advert! Our client is focused on driving accountability and growth, while promoting an employee-friendly start-up company culture. The are a rapidly expanding Fin-tech company, and they are looking for talented people who thrive on challenges, with a passion for solving issues.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Contribute to product development by providing user feedback and findings from customer support.
- Administer remote technical support to our customer and partner base promptly and effectively.
- Troubleshoot reported issues and perform thorough research to effectively find a solution to the problem.
- Perform installation and ETL configuration of the software during implementation.
- Conduct user training sessions, as needed.
- 5+ years Enterprise Accounting software implementation experience, preferably mid to enterprise accounting suites such as Oracle, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics.
- Strong T-SQL skills (must be experienced at writing queries, triggers and views).
- Must be experienced working with Microsoft servers (IIS and Microsoft SQL Server).
- Related accounting expertise is required.
- Ability to understand customer business problems and processes; translate the defined customer needs into concise and clear requirements; and formulate those requirements into software solutions.