Windows System Engineer - Buyside Firm
A top proprietary trading firm in Downtown Chicago is looking for a Windows Systems Engineer to bring to their team. You'll engineer and maintain the Windows infrastructure related to both enterprise and trading systems.
- Help with design, implementation, and operations of Windows machines
- Collaborate with business users, tech teams, and developers to solve problems related to Windows infrastructures
- Recommend upgrades and system improvements
- Bacehlor's in Computer Science or related degree
- 3-5+ years' experience in Windows Systems Engineering, ideally from a trading firm or financial services organization
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2, Server 2016 OS, Windows 2010 Enterprise, Exchange 2016, and SQL Server
- Ability to script in Powershell or Python
This role is in Downtown Chicago and is full-time, direct-hire.
Please apply here if you're interested or reach out to Emily at Huxley Associates in Chicago.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.