As a Data Engineer you will help build the architecture that drives our business. You will design and implement scalable systems that can handle 50K events per second, that's 40TB of compressed data, processing 100s of batch processes and visualized by powerful homegrown front end tools.
- 2+ Years of Programming (Scala, Python, PHP...)
- 2+ years' experience implementing large scale ETL architecture
- 2+ years' experience designing and implementing architectural components of a Data Warehouse in TBs scale
- Excellent SQL skills.
- Spark and Big Data/Column store DBs (Redshift, Presto, Vertica …)
- You know the difference between a Data Lake and a Data Warehouse, and when to use which.
- Experience implementing BI solutions, strong dimensional modeling skills, designing the best data model for each type of use case (ad-hoc, dashboards, statistics ...).
And you are also
- Professional, passionate about video games and analytics, problem solver, proactive, team worker, rigorous and data oriented.
- You are smart, creative and pragmatic. You love researching the newest advances and finding practical ways to integrate them into your work.
- You work fast without forgetting quality, quickly understand existing code and learning new concepts easily.
- You understand Data Engineering is also about solving business problems, not just technical ones.