Hi Data Enthusiastic!!
Our favourite pharmaceutical client is current building a Data Warehouse from the beginning. You will choose emerging technologies and approaches to create high-performance data solutions that scale. You will challenge our status quo and help us define best practices for how we work by designing data-intensive applications.
This is an opportunity to take part in a start-up with high growth potential within the Spanish online Pharma sector, with the vision and ambition to become the Amazon of Pharmacies and a reference in the category of Health&Beauty in the European Market. We're looking for a Data Engineer/Architect with at least 2 year's experience building, designing, modelling, developing, define or maintenance of the Data Warehousing Systems, preferably in an E-Commerce company.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- You and the rest of the Data team will have the ownership to develop, deploy, and maintain high-performance and scalable data-integration, data-processing, and data-warehousing systems.
- Defining and building the data architecture of data warehouses/marts, including the dimensional modelling, to support big data solutions.
- Monitoring and administration of the databases, ETL processes, and other data systems.
- Minimum 2 year's experience as a Data Engineer/Architect
- AWS Redshift or other columnar storage DB
- SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redshift/Aurora SQL)
- Languages: Spanish and English (proficiency)
- QlikSense or other BI tool (Tableau, Power BI)
- AWS or other cloud computing (Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience in Agile methodologies, specifically in SCRUM