For one of our best clients in Barcelona we are looking for an experienced Devops Engineer.
Your tasks will consist of
- As a part of Cloud Governance Service, you´ll manage a team which is running 24x7 supporting a multi-million MAU application
- You´ll help to implement and give support to the organization´s infrastructure cloud.
- Internal cloud consultancy and support for the development teams
- Implement a robust DevOps process and automate release lifecycle
- Develop and implement everything related with the service SLA, availability, resiliency, service desk, Disaster Recovery, monitoring and Infrastructure as Code
- Develop cloud-based logical and physical architecture blueprints (end-state, transition states) mapping out all technology components and related functionality, to be aligned with business requirements and using appropriate tools according to best practices (e.g., CMMI, Six Sigma, ITIL, etc.)
- Establish leading practices around data ingestion, storage, data management capabilities on the cloud that can address scale and new functionality for the platform
- travel abroad when needed occasionaly
- Define and design the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes.
- Highly experienced AWS Cloud Architect/ Cloud Engineer with 2 + years of hands-on experience
- 4+ years of overall experience in IT
- Background in System Admin and/or Linux Admin and/or Network Admin and/or Database Admin
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform or Cloudformation)
- Configuration management (Ansible, AWX, Packer)
- Monitoring tools New Relic, Prometheus, JMX
- Experience in containerization of applications and orchestration platforms (Docker, ECS or Kubernetes/EKS)
- Hands-on experience in S3, EC2, Load Balancer, VPC, AutoScaling Groups, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS Aurora, CloudWatch Logs
- AWS Networking experience (VPC, Transit Gateways, IPSEC VPNs)
- Certification in AWS Solution Architect or AWS SysOp
- Development of CI/CD pipelines (CodePipeline and Gitlab)
- Fluency in English (B2)
Nice to haves:
- CCNA certification
- Hands-on experience with Nginx and/or HAProxy
- Google cloud services.
- Any experience with XMPP protocol.
- Any experience with Kannel
- Experience with Athena, CloudTrail.
Benefits the client is offering:
- Personalised Development Plan and Career Plan
- Fully paid sick leave
- Flexible working hours and unlimited WFH
- Training and certifications sponsored by the company
- Flexible salary retribution including meals, transport, daycare, and optional health care insurance
- Co-working office, open working environment, free snacks and drinks, after-work events and Outdoors Team Buildings
Should you be interested and want to hear more about this opportunity, please email you CV and motivation
Thanks in advance and we look forward to hearing from you!