Salesforce Einstein Developer
Location: Paris / Barcelona
- Design, build and configure applications in Salesforce Einstein Analytics technology to meet business process and application requirements
- Design and build scalable application in Python
Must have a minimum of 8+ yrs of IT experience with min 2+ years of hands on experience in Salesforce Einstein Analytics and Python. Minimum 2+ years of experience in any other ETL platform is desirable.
- Must be proficient in design, build Datasets, Data recipes, Dataflows and Dashboards in Salesforce Einstein Analytics
- Must be proficient in defining intuitive, insightful, actionable and compelling Einstein Analytics dashboards which account for user behaviour and exception paths
- Must be able to understand source data and advise on ELT transformations to achieve desired data structures for Einstein Analytics
- Must have hands on experience and possess good work experience in SAQL, SOQL and JSON
- Must have good troubleshooting experience, and configure/customise application for the best performance
- Must have hands on experience on handling security predicates of datasets
- Must have Good communication and articulation skills.
- Must be able to design and develop highly scalable Python processes for the purpose of data collection, manipulation, data pruning, trending and analytics, etc.
- Contribute to the implementation of features while adhering to sound Engineering principles.
- Contribute to the review and correction of defects
- Good knowledge and Work experience in Salesforce Lightning Configuration, Customization, Apex programming, understanding of Salesforce Data Model and Web services
- Work experience in executing & delivering in projects in Agile mode
- Business Analysis skills focusing on analytics and reporting - to help define EA platform vision and specific user stories based on business use cases;
- Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms and predictive modelling will be a plus
- Experience of big data and performance optimisation of visualisations built on very large data sets
- Working knowledge of at least one ETL platform which can be used to load data into EA datasets like Informatica Cloud, Mulesoft, IBM Cast Iron, Talend etc.
- Must be a Graduate