For one of our best clients in Madrid we are currently looking for a Senior Security & Infrastructure Engineer
The Network & Security Infrastructure engineer will be responsible for the IT network & security services across the organization and also about solving problems in order to prevent or restrain damage to our client.
- Network & Security platform maintenance, monitoring, incidents resolution, requests and change management tasks.
- New infrastructure, capacity planning and planned production activities.
- Work with the rest Senior Infrastructure engineers to evaluate user stories.
- Maintain infrastructure and software supporting internal tools.
- Develop automated solutions for enhance internal processes.
Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of IT Security and Network infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience in administration of firewalls & proxys.
- Demonstrated experience in administration of routers & switches.
- Demonstrated experience in administration of load balancers.
- Demonstrated experience in administration of wireless solutions.
Duration: 12 months:
Conference: Full-time - Remote
Please send me your CV if you are interested and you think it fits your professional perspective. If it does, I will call you to discuss further details.