Senior iOs developer
One of our big clients in Barcelona is looking to extend their iOs team with a senior iOs developer. Please find the required tasks, skills and benefits below:
Your tasks will consist of:
- Developing mobile applications for iPhone - iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch
- Writing a coherent, organized code. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working on a complicated code-base with high levels of abstraction
- Working with Product Owner to help define functional specifications for mobile applications
- Implementing multi-device application features as part of an interactive Agile development process
- Researching, adopting and integrating new technologies
- Innovating and improving existing products and mobile app features
- Taking ownership of projects to ensure their successful completion with respect to deadlines
- Collaborating with Quality Assurance in developing a test plan to ensure successful deployment of updates.
- +4 years developing iOS apps
- At least 2 years experience using Swift +5
- Development of mobile applications under Agile methodology, following principles of good practices and quality assurance processes for deliveries
- Fluent in English (B2)
Nice to haves:
- Clean Architecture
- Unit Testing
- Experience working in a Scrum environment
Benefits the client is offering:
- Personalised Development Plan and Career Plan.
- Fully paid sick leave
- Flexible working hours and unlimited WFH
- Training and certifications sponsored by the company
- Flexible salary retribution including meals, transport, daycare, and optional health care insurance.
- Co-working office, open working environment, free snacks and drinks, after-work events and Outdoors Team Buildings.
Should you be interested and want to hear more about this opportunity, please email us your CV and motivation.
Thanks in advance and we look forward to hearing from you!