Senior Security and Infraestructure Engineer
Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of IT Security and Network infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience in administration of firewalls & proxys.
- Demonstrated experience in administration of routers & switches.
- Demonstrated experience in administration of load balancers.
- Demonstrated experience in administration of wireless solutions.
- Working knowledge in PKI, SSL/TLS and CyberArk.
Nice to have
- Cisco certifications
- Consultant used to work in a changing environment and willing to learn. Not just solving incidents tickets.
- Used to field work: CPD, Patching, Datacenters…
- 3 meetings per week to report to the PO.
- 15 days sprints.
- 1 meeting at the beginning to plan the project, short follow-up meetings, meetings at the end of the sprint for feedback.
- Automanaged work model, however the business as usual tends more to tickets resolution, demands...
Duration: 12 months initially. No end date.
Location: Las Rozas Norte, Madrid.
If you are interested please send us your CV and we will contact ASAP.
Thanks in advance,