Back end java developer
Back-end developer engineer (digital bank-insurance) H/F
Are you looking for an international project with a very large scope? A partnership project between a major bank and a major insurance company? A 100% agile project in which business and IT work hand in hand?
The presence in the digital bank-insurance channel is less than 0.1% and my client wants to be the first to exploit digital bank-insurance, exploiting the great potential of the market. My client will shape the market with a customer-centric digital proposal. To make this platform global and scalable, he will set up a centralized delivery platform to unify analyses, proposals and customer experience. The customer experience will be offered on the themes of Life, Travel, Assistance, Automotive, Home and Health, where it will combine the best of banking and insurance.
About the job:
My client believes that the value of the company is delivered by high-level agile engineers working together in high-performance Biz/Dev/Ops/Sec teams.
In the selection of partners, a lot of time and energy was spent on mutual understanding of the architectures, integration schemes and key features planned. As he is now starting the program, my client aims to set up a number of teams that will start with the integration of the insurance partner, as well as the design reflection in order to obtain a first initial proposal. The objective is to learn quickly and overcome obstacles from the beginning of the process, so that we can move to the next step, a central platform, quickly operational in future iterations. In the long term, this should be integrated into ING's front-end channels (web, mobile application).
Your tasks will be as follows:
- Create clean and maintainable code from scratch or customize (configure, implement, integrate) the standard software developed by a third party.
- Use your knowledge of one or more frameworks (depending on your domain, these are user interfaces, middleware, databases, etc.) to improve your application
- Understand the operating systems (Unix, Windows, etc.) and middleware software that you configure to provide the agreed features.
- You know where the risks lie between your application/DB and OS and middleware
- You understand and apply capacity and performance management - You understand the principles of Continuous Delivery and use them in your DevOps team.
- You test code and applications: unit, system, regression, functional, integration, security, PEN, and chain testing in different environments (increasingly connected).
- You ensure the security of the IT department at all levels: OS level, middleware, application, chain
- You take the right countermeasures to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability
Are you still interested in the ad?!
So, you want to know more about the pre-requisite skills:
- Java v.8 to v.11
- Micro-service architecture
- Spring (Core/IoC, WebMVC, Spring Transaction Management)
- JUnit, Mockito or EasyMock
- CI Tools: Jenkins, Sonar
- JEE Web application servers/containers such as Tomcat (preferably), Websphere, Weblogic or JBoss
- Basic features of linux scripts (bash)
In addition to these essential elements, the candidate must be aware of the following:
- Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift
- Test automation tools such as Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber
- RDBMS: Oracle 11g, stored procedures
And finally, the following ones, friendly to those who have them:
- Knowledge of the functional programming paradigm, data flow processing and the tools that support it, such as Apache Kafka and Apache Flink.
- Knowledge of polymers/web components
General skills :
- The mindset of joining agile projects as part of a DevOps team and being energized to prove that agility can also be applied to a complex and regulated environment.
- Fluent English
- Work balance between autonomy and the team independently and as a team
- Knowledge of digital retail banking or insurance is an asset.
- Listen and invest in others to achieve common goals.
- You are happy to question the status quo and look forward to proposing creative solutions to problems
- Office: in the heart of Paris
- Remuneration: Range according to experience: 57 - 70 K€ + Benefits (+10% annual bonus + 4K€ profit-sharing and incentive + 25 d Cp + 18 days of RTT + mutual insurance + collective bank agreement)
The process will be as follows (possible by Skype):
- Technical interview with test
- Interview with the CTO
- Interview with HR
Do you like the challenge offered by this client? Don't wait any longer to answer me!