Business Analyst Front Office
Roel de Business Analyst - Front Office
COMPANY - One of the world's leading financial software vendors. Their technical teams are specialized in the development and implementation of front-to-back cloud and on premise solutions in the following areas: transaction banking, capital market, treasury and lending. These solutions are now used by the world's largest banks, asset managers and hedge funds. With a strong agile and innovative culture, our client wants to attract talent to reinvent the bank of tomorrow with high-performance and user-friendly software.
CONTEXT - Reporting to the Product Manager, the Senior Business Analyst will manage life cycles of assigned products or services to optimize profit and meet client expectations, marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives. This includes business case development, market research, development of product marketing strategies, advertising, promotion, and strategies associated with new and existing products. Tracks and monitors projects and provides needed information to all impacted areas.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES - Your deliverables as a Senior Business Analyst will include:
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, generate new ideas that grow market share and drive growth.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning through go-to-market.
- Identifies product market opportunities through market research, customer profiling, needs analysis, market sizing and competitive analysis.
- Serves as the key contact for product questions and new product ideas which surface from customers, sales, or market research.
- Identifies and analyses critical issues related to the product design and promotion of the product.
- Translates product strategy into recommendations and feature definition to address market opportunities.
- Provides overall direction for product enhancements and general product development.
- Works with product marketing department to develop effective communication activities and programs including product positioning and collateral development.
- Lead product focus groups, user conference sessions and general industry topics.
- Develop and implement methods and procedures for monitoring projects such as preparation of records of expenditures and research findings, progress reports and staff conferences, in order to inform management of current project status.
- Manages the resolution of escalated customer problems. Escalates problems and issues to other departments when needed.
- Develops proper and thorough documentation (internal and external) describing enhancements.
- Identifies continuous improvement opportunities for Product Management processes.
- Vendor Management including maintaining a directory of vendors with contact information and other pertinent data as well as analysing potential future partner relationships.
- Experience working with project management software application analysis, design or implementation (knowledge of project management principles).
- Proven track record of product management accomplishments and initiatives with demonstrated success in product launches and end-to-end execution of marketing strategies.
- Consumer lending operations, credit policy, and/or mortgage banking, financial institution product management experience preferred.