Embedded Software developer
The job - Embedded Engineer You will be a member of the team of software and electronic engineers. They value collaboration and improving their skills, tools and way of working. On a regular basis team members can do an insight session where they present a topic to the team. They do code reviews, and use tools like git (version control), Jira (bug tracking) and Jenkins (CI/CD).
You'll help define the product working with your colleagues in R&D and product management. Based on the product definition, you'll define an architecture which can be for bare metal or embedded Linux platforms. The implementation of features and automatic tests is done using C/C++ and Python.
The profile - Embedded Engineer
- You are experienced in embedded programming in C and/or C++
- You are triggered by IoT, Python, Linux and more
- You communicate fluently in Dutch
The offer - Embedded Engineer
- A market competitive salary including extra-legal advantages with a car
- We offer a function in a growing and financially healthy company
- Real professional growth opportunities
- A healthy work life balance and a state of art
If you're interested or know someone that might be please contact me with your most updated CV at r.santos(a)huxley.be