Front end developer
Front-end developer engineer (digital bank-insurance) H/F
Are you looking for an international project with a very large scope? A partnership project between a major bank and a major insurance company? A 100% agile project in which business and IT work hand in hand?
The presence in the digital bank-insurance channel is less than 0.1% and my client wants to be the first to exploit digital bank-insurance, exploiting the great potential of the market. My client will shape the market with a customer-centric digital proposal. To make this platform global and scalable, he will set up a centralized delivery platform to unify analyses, proposals and customer experience. The customer experience will be offered on the themes of Life, Travel, Assistance, Automotive, Home and Health, where it will combine the best of banking and insurance.
About the job:
My client believes that the value of the company is delivered by high-level agile engineers working together in high-performance Biz/Dev/Ops/Sec teams.
In the selection of partners, a lot of time and energy was spent on mutual understanding of the architectures, integration schemes and key features planned. As he is now starting the program, my client aims to set up a number of teams that will start with the integration of the insurance partner, as well as the design reflection in order to obtain a first initial proposal. The objective is to learn quickly and overcome obstacles from the beginning of the process, so that we can move to the next step, a central platform, quickly operational in future iterations. In the long term, this should be integrated into ING's front-end channels (web, mobile application).
Your tasks will be as follows:
- Analyze and develop new customer facing web applications for - with a strong focus on mobile devices.
- You are in constant dialogue with your tribe: you understand the goal of our business and work as a team of experts to find the most relevant solution for the customer's needs.
- You are responsible for the technical design, development, testing and delivery.
- You are a team player who works together with other experts in your squad.
Are you still interested in the ad?!
So, you want to know more about the pre-requisite skills:
- Are passionate about web development in general, with a keen interest in the future of the web: ES2018, Web Components, future Web API's, CSS modules and beyond.
- See the difference between a nice web application and a great one that just nails all the details: animations, responsiveness, performance, design, pwa manifest, …
- Have a strong opinion on JS frameworks, web tooling, native … be it positive or negative.
- Take pride in applications you ship to production.
- You will stand out more if you're experienced with some of the skills & tools below, but they are no hard requirements:
- Experience in a major front end framework: (P) React, Vue, Angular, Polymer come to mind.
- You not only want to learn about the future of the web, you want to be the future of the web.
- The more these words mean something to you, the better: Jenkins, Ansible, TFS, Artifactory, Gitlab, Node, Visual Code, Redux, PWA, Lighthouse, Grunt, Polymer-CLI, REST, GraphQL, React-Native, Maven, Java, Scala, …
- The mindset to join agile driven projects in a DevOps squad and energized to prove that agile can also be applied to a complex and regulated environment.
- You have an excellent written and spoken knowledge of English
- Domain knowledge in digital retail banking or insurance is an asset
- Office: in the heart of Paris
- Remuneration: Range according to experience: 57 - 70 K€ + Benefits (+10% annual bonus + 4K€ profit-sharing and incentive + 25 d Cp + 18 days of RTT + mutual insurance + collective bank agreement)
The process will be as follows (possible by Skype):
- Technical interview with test
- Interview with the CTO
- Interview with HR
Do you like the challenge offered by this client? Don't wait any longer to answer me!