Fullstack developer (JS /Java, Python)
Fullstack developer (JS /Java, Python) H/F
My client is a startup founded in 2012. He developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
Present in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia he have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
He's looking for a Senior Fullstack Software Engineer to join his team in Paris!
Within an agile team of 20 people, your goal will be to enrich our SaaS application, a SPA Angular using Node.js APIs.
User experience, the quality of the interfaces that we deploy, quality of the code are the value of my client.
Your Daily Work Will Consist Of
- Making key technical decisions and helping to define the global technical vision
- Leading large scale projects and mentoring other developers
- Evangelizing the code quality and tests
- Consolidating our distributed architecture - recently switched to micro-services - with better isolation of our services and the creation of new analytical products, built on our stack, to better meet the demands of our customers, particularly in the US
- Implementing new features on the product
- Writing client and server code to provide successful and ergonomic web applications
- Ensuring the reliability, the scalability and the efficiency of the SaaS application
As an enthusiastic follower of good practices, you will have at least 5 years of experience on back and front end development as well.
Ideally NodeJS and Angular have no more secrets for you.
You'll have a choice between a PC or a Mac, flexible working hours, remote days; soccer, handball, yoga, and many other activities; after-work beers provided every Friday, monthly parties…and a very friendly team!