Fund controller - AIFM Luxembourg
A Luxembourg AIFM is looking for a fund controller. The group is doubling its AUM in its private equity investment strategy and is looking for a fund controller to join his team of experts. Luxembourg employs 20 collaborators who are specialized in risk, compliance, tax, finance and legal matters.
Financial monitoring, oversight and, the day to day management of Private Equity investment vehicles.
- Ensure quality support for the fast growing Private Equity business with focus on the Fund of Funds business & Secondary transactions.
- Issue capital calls/distributions to investors and monitor cash flows.
- Process and control all capital calls and distributions from target investments.
- Monitoring cash movements and preparation of the related reporting.
- Key contact with custodian bank for payment processing and documentation matters.
- Follow-up of administration and documentation with Legal department.
- Coordinate accounting, reporting and controlling with Fund controllers.
- Coordination of the audit processes and the tax statements preparation.
Compulsory experience and skills:
- Master Degree in finance, accounting, economics, …
- 3-4 years experience in private equity in accounting or external audit.
- You are able multitask and abide to tight deadlines.
- You have a good team spirit.
- You possess good communication skills and are able to work in French and English.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.