Hvac Engineer - Ingénieur HVAC
Huxley engineering is currently looking for an HVAC engineer for a position based in the south of Brussels.
Study and develop complete Engineering file from feasibility to detailed design of HVAC systems, including:
- Descriptive Notes
- Power and Thermal balance
- Equipment selection and sizing
- Layout and routing
- Data sheet
- Technical specifications
- Bill of Quantity
- Functional Analysis of the regulation
- Same thing for common Black Utilities such as Compressed Air, Steam, Hot, Cold and softened Water, etc.
- Estimate budget according to the level of details available (feasibility, basic, detailed)
- Coordinate the HVAC/Utilities package with other packages of the project (Architecture, Electricity, Clean Utilities, Equipment, etc.)
- Follow-up execution on site (quality and quantity survey) until commissioning and start-up
- Be the technical reference for the less experienced colleagues in the company
Your Knowledge and Experience:
- Master or Bachelor Degree: Mechanics, Electro-mechanics, HVAC, etc.
- At least one national language, French or Dutch: speaking and writing
- Microsoft Office
- 5 years in a similar position
Are you interested by this position ? Feel free to get back to me so we can discuss further.
You can reach me at a.ipek(at)huxley.be or at the following phone number +32(0)2 557 71 71