KYC analyst - 6 months
KYC Analyst M/F
Huxley Associates is looking for a new permanent vacancy in order to support our expansion:
- Conduct customer due diligence checks (KYC) on new and existing clients and liaise with the Client Relationship team;
- Analyze and prepare the KYC files to be presented in Client Acceptance Committee;
- Ongoing monitoring of clients (institutional clients);
- Work on procedures and instructions for improving KYC policies;
- Review the new AML/KYC laws and regulations;
- Drafting simple KYC documentation.
- You have ideally a Master Degree in Law;
- You have a first experience in a similar position;
- You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels;
- You are fluent in Portuguese and have a good level in English (both spoken and written);
- You demonstrate extraordinary commitment to provide excellent service, self-initiative and team spirit;
- You have good organization skills.
An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment Support in your personal development through well tailored training.
A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.