Process engineer - Ingénieur process (Pharma)
Huxley Engineering is currently looking for a Process Engineer for a position based in the South of Brussels.
Scope of the mission:
As experienced and polyvalent process engineer you are able to work in several industries and on a wide range of projects.
- Ability to design process installations
- Development of P&ID's
- Layout development
- Material & energy balance calculations
- Design of piping systems (both process and utility networks)
- Pressure drop calculations for piping
- Elaboration of process equipment specifications, datasheets, etc.
- Instrumentation selection
- Calculation & selection of pumps, heat exchangers, Safety Relief Valves, etc.
- Experience with commissioning of installations
- PID regulation of controlling devices
- Between 4 & 10 years of experience
- Civil Engineer, Bio Engineer, Chemical engineer
- Good knowledge of engineering codes ASME, ANSI, EN, API, DIN, etc.
- Good knowledge of applicable legislation: PED, ATEX, Machine directive, LV directive, etc.
Interested ? Feel free to get back to me so we can discuss this further.
You can contact me at a.ipek(at)huxley.be or at the following phone number +32(0)2 557 71 71